This blog was created as part of a digital imaging class for school. The pictures made in that class are posted here. All content on this blog was made by me. I hope you like it!

Friday, February 22, 2013

"Layer Images" Photoshop project

In this project we explored various different layer adjustments. The images below are pictures with a layer adjustment applied to them. Any colors that are off are due to my color blindness.

Brightness/Contrast:
















This Adjustment allowed you to brighten or darken the picture, as well as change the contrast. I made this image a little bit brighter than it was.

Black and White:

 This Adjustment changed the picture to black and white. I applied it to everywhere except the cat.


Hue/Saturation:

















This adjustment allows you to change the colors in your picture via messing around with the hue and saturation.


Photo Filter:

















This adjustment allowed you to change to color of the whole photo. In this case I added a blue filter.


Color Balance:





















Using this adjustment, you can alter the colors in the picture in a variety of ways. I just messed around with the colors a bit. I'm not really sure how it turned out, because I am color blind.



Vibrancy/Saturation:
















This adjustment can change the vibrancy of the colors in a photo, as well as how much color there is. I made the colors in the photo above much brighter so they stand out more.


Invert:
















This adjustment will reverse all the colors in your picture. I have applied it to everywhere except on my dogs.



Choice:
















For this picture I used several of the above adjustments. The background I made more vibrant, and I changed the color of my cat a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment